THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 23 May 2010

I'm wasting my life

Well its 1:32 am. I woke up from a dream about half an hour ago, a dream that made me realise I'm really wasting my life.

To start things off I'm falling way behind on my college work. There's no excuse for this I love the course I'm doing its something I was looking forward to for months before we started college. I'm behind purely due to the fact that I'm so lazy. its gotten so bad that now I'm being forced to come in on my days off to catch up and when I do go I still don't really get much work done. This is my chance to set me up for life and I'm ruining it for no good reason, I would love to go to uni but the way things are going ill be lucky to be let on to the second year of college.

Next thing is free time. Seeing as I don't get back from college till half 5 most days and it really tired me out, I don't really do anything when I get home. I don't go out which means I drift apart from my friends and don't meet anyone new and I don't have a girlfriend There's so much I could do in this time but instead I choose to waste it playing games or not really doing a lot at all. This goes for weekends too I get up way too late in the day and miss out on most of it although i do spend weekends with my friends mostly which is a plus. One thing I could be doing is looking for a job, which leads me onto my next point.

I need a job. I'm spending more money that I ever used to and its getting to the point where my parents just cant give it me any more. I'm quickly running out of clothes too and need to pay for my driving lessons and a car. But as I said before I just don't make the effort to write a CV or ask around for jobs.


I'm becoming pathetic. What sort of chance do I have in the future with this attitude?

Something has to change

Smokey

0 comments: