THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 20 May 2010

Skullcandy Hesh

I recently purchased a pair of skullcandy hesh headphones to replace my skullcandy ink'd earphones.  I was a little concerned that the sound quality would be well.. a bit shit.


MAN was I wrong. These headphone had got THE best sound quality I have EVER had from headphones or in earphones. Obviously there are better ones out there but for the price its really not bad at all.

I payed £59 for my pair. which I realise now was a bit more than i should of. As you can see amazon has them much cheaper thank I found them. (There's an option at the bottom of the page to change it to the UK)

They have nice crisp high and mid tones and deep bass. I am very dedicated to the bass in songs (being a bass player) and these headphones give you plenty. Also they can go load enough that if your in a relatively quiet room you can just hang them round your neck to listen to your songs. The best thing about this though is that they do not distort a bit on full volume.

Comfort is also important and the skull candy hesh are perfect for me.  The ear pads are big enough to cover your ear but not so big that the fall off. The top bar is padded too, you hardly know its there.

The only concern I have is that the plastic  that connects the band to the pads is a bit weak but as long as your careful they should be fine.

I highly reccomend these!

Overall I give then a 9/10  and a SMOKEY SEAL OF APPROVAL!

Smokey

0 comments: