THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Smokey's first post and things to expect in the future.

Hey everyone,

First off I'd like to congratulate Bandit on a superb first post and a sick little rhyme about moshing :P
So yeah...well done.

What to expect from smokey in blogs to come.

If you guys intend to stick around (which I hope you DO) you can look forward to: Me giving reviews and guides on computers issues and computer components, me and Bandit Reviewing recent gigs and live performances, epic rants and moans about subjects yet to be decided, some Witty sarcasm, some geeky humor, and maybe trip reports if we get round to it.

Also I shall be here to inform you about various entheogens (google it) some of which I cultivate and grow and many philosophical thoughts I tend to have regularly. I'm sure Bandit will help me get them into English for you all to understand (hes more cleverer than me).

I Would also like to bring to your attention the comment button at the bottom of each post. We would LOVE to hear your feed back on each blog so please get commenting. i would also like to request that you spread the word about us by sending this link to all of your friends. http://reflectionsofsmokeyandthebandit.com

If you have any blog topic requests please email us at  smokey.and.the.bandit.23@gmail.com and tell us somewhere in the subject who you would like to write the blog.

So
Thanks for reading see you next time.

Smokey

0 comments: